2002 Jan 03 06:18

RE: [vox] Help with Red Hat Install

The below email was sent to me by a customer
of nerdbooks.com.  Would someone please try to
help Dave.

Unfortunately, he doesn't have access to the
vox list, so it's probably best to send your
response to mailto:3saulque@vfr.net

Thanks much,

Dave Henley
nerdbooks.com

 -----Original Message-----
From: Dave Saulque [mailto:3saulque@vfr.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2001 6:23 PM
To: Dave
Subject: Linux help

Need some help with a Linux install.

Linux Red Hat system 7 has been installed by  a computer tech at VFR.

However have some issues.

1.  Can't dial up connect.  Have a 3Com Linux 56k Modem.

2.  Screen lock up at times when PC is left on with the screen saver.  Has
froze up within Linux Games.

3.  My printer is a Xerox DocuPrint P8ex and no driver.  Need to find driver
our need some printer selection.

Note: all is loaded onto hard drive with removable drives.

Thanks

David
3saulque@garlic.com