2002 Jan 02 12:27

[vox] free stuff!

I have the following items to give away:

* Old Epson Stylus Color inkjet printer (Linux compatibility unknown)
* Newish UMAX Astra parallel-port scanner, NOT Linux-compatible
* Unopened copy of NovaBack for windows (tape drive backup sw)
* Keyboard and mouse wrist protector station and matching monitor stand, made
  by 3M
* Assorted cables and Hubbel raceway parts (off-white)
* Empty shipping boxes, great for moving!
* Empty binders, great for school work!
* Gray Belkin surge protector

I am looking for the following items:

* Null modem cable or adapter
* Blank CD-R media

If you want anything, drop my by office this evening between six and eight,
or tomorrow (thu 3 jan) between 2:30 and 6:30. I want to get rid of this
stuff, so come even if you have nothing to trade.

Address: 1105 Kennedy Place #1. Sign on door says "House Agricultural
Consultants".

Directions: find intersection of Covell and J Street (near Nugget / Longs
shopping center). Turn south onto J and immediately turn left onto Kennedy
Place. Immediately turn into parking lot and you will be facing 1105 Kennedy
Place. My door is right by the directory sign.

--
Henry House