[vox] Vectoroids

I took my X-Window game "Agendaroids" (stop laughing!), which I had
written specifically for the Agenda VR3 PDA, and ported it to SDL
so that I could submit it to the "SDL game in under a megabyte" contest
(the deadline is today; in 40 minutes!)

I had started a game from scratch back in September, when the contest
was announced, but earlier this week realized I wouldn't have time to
finish it, so I decided to whip this port up.

It's actually pretty nice! :)

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/vectoroids/

Tell me what you think!

BTW, info. on the contest was posted here before, but here's the URL for
those curious (hopefully some day soon they'll have a list of all submissions,
so everyone can see who else they're up against)

  http://www.nostarch.com/?games