Re: [vox] scavenger hunt winners

On Monday 24 December 2001 10:12 pm, you wrote:
> we have 2 winners for the scavenger hunt:
>
> jessica luedtke and matt johnson.  congratulations!    :)

Well done Jessica!

> we will hear richard stallman sing during the news section of the next
> lugod meeting.  it is proof positive that cooperation will never be easy
> between linux folks and RMS.  if everyone behaves, we will also hear the
> richard m. stallman def jam remix version of the "free software song".
> it ranks up there with volgon poetry.

Whilst we're on about software, linux, OSS type music try
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/241/void_main.html

> winners can pick up their prize -- loki software's heretic II at the
> next lugod meeting

I will be there just after 7pm, cannot help that due to grunge job, hope
thats OK. Its that Kinko's thing, hopefully will get another job early in the
new year, and I wish the same for everyone else.

Matt