Re: [vox] we got spammed by a politician

Re: [vox] we got spammed by a politician

On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 03:03:01PM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
<snip>
> the day they port gnome/kde to svga-lib is the day i'll run a desktop
> manager...

Well, when you think about it, that's kind of what Qt/Embeded is. :)
It's Qt on framebuffer, rather than under X-Window.

Not that I've heard of ANYONE using that on a desktop...

What they REALLY need is a strong, robust UI widget library that also
targets to ncurses (as well as X11).  That way one could run their
Gnucash, Opera, Kdevelop, etc. all under console.

Kick-ass. :)