Re: [vox] Fwd: Bill on the radio!

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, William Kendrick wrote:
>   http://www.lugod.org/documents/kdvs-2001.12.05.txt

Duuude... thanks, Bill.  You rock.  :)

Cool show, too.  All three of you were great.

Re: "Ginger"
>Are we going to need yellow lines, yellow stripes, on our sidewalks now,
>or what?

Great point, and one I've been wondering about myself.  The guys behind
Ginger talk about how well Ginger-riding people interact with
pedestrians.  But what if this thing really catches on?  How do we handle
sidewalks full of people zooming at 18 MPH (or whatever?)

One teeny nitpick: "It may be as close to we moguls get to Harry Potter's
turbo-charged broom."

That's Muggles, not moguls.  Incidentally, I heartily recommend the Harry
Potter series.  Well worth your time.

--nicole twn

***
"You're a dangerously disturbed woman, Nicole."--security professor