January 6: Social gathering

[vox] Debian 2.2r[latest] burn?

I'm finally switching my main box from RedHat 7.1 to Debian.
I'm considering doing a 'net install (which means I'll need to make some
magic floppies... which means I need to FIND some floppies :) ),
but thought I'd ask if anyone in town (I'm home sick from work today)
has a copy of Debian 2.2 that I can have or borrow.

Anyone willing to drop a copy off?  (Or, I'll probably be able to pick one
up, too...  I think we have urgent shopping that needs to be done, so my
sickness be damned :) )

Thanks!