Re: [vox] question about TFT's and flat screen monitors

Re: [vox] question about TFT's and flat screen monitors

I think the word "flat" just refers to the front, not the back.  Don't
count on them being any thinner than regular CRTs.

LCD displays are nice.  And they are "bigger" in the sense that the
entire advertised screen size is viewable, so a 15" LCD is comparable
to a 16" or 17" CRT.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/