Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 09:12:49 -0800
From: gx-inc <biz@genesiscomplex.com>
Subject: [Lug-Nuts] * long-term consultant(s) needed
To: lug-nuts@saclug.org

We're currently shopping for experienced Linux personnel (who are also
well-versed in Windoze, unfortunately!) to assist us with Linux
installation and configuration issues, including but not limited to
system(s) maintenance. We plan to migrate to Linux (SuSE) as our primary OS
in the near future, but also need to utilize Windoze (a regrettable
necessity) for a number of mission-critical matters.

Pleeze correspond directly via mailto:biz@GenesisComplex.com with
qualifications, references and fee requirements. Thank you.