Re: [vox] GOBE for Linux in 2002

Bob wrote:
<snip>
> So, therefore,
> you need to pay careful attention to what I say.

And you, dear Bob, need to pay attention to the presence of smileys
which obviously represents a humor which you are either unable to
comprehend or completely ignore to try to wrap the message into something
that it is not. Translation: my mail was meant to be funny, lighten
up. Sheesh, people need to learn to laugh a little and stop being
so defensive all the time.

Shwaine the Wandering Arch of Malevolence
http://www.malevolence.com              http://www.shwaine.com
telnet://shwaine.dyn.greystoneapts.com:3000