[vox] interesting...

i'm trying to order lego sets 9805 and 9851.   they are nowhere to be found.
did a search on www.lego.com and they don't even seem to know about these
sets.

so i'm looking at instructions on how to order a full range lego catalog, and
suddenly i'm looking at:

	North America
	Children 13 and under: Unfortunately, at this time, we can't send catalogs
	within the U.S. based on information submitted by email. This is to make
	sure that we do not unknowingly collect personal information for mailing
	purposes from children online below the age of 13. This is to comply with
	the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. Please call us at
	800-422-5346.

this is the first time i've seen a warning like this.   the "children's
online privacy protection act" sounds like a great idea.  heck, i would cast
my vote for the "everybody's online privacy protection act".   but if i can't
order a *lego catalog* via email, then this is taking things too far!

peter

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org