Re: [vox] two amusing sights on hwy101

* William Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> [011205 03:05], about

:The other was some offices of Excite@home.  One of the big signs on the
:front of the building towards the top was only half lit.  It said, simply:
:
:  Excite@

>-- End of excerpt from William Kendrick

This was mentioned on slashdot too, in one of the last articles talking
about 'em.  I don't remember the site that had the pics on them, but yeah,
sounded amusing, at any case.  ;)
(Might be fun for a online 'fun photos' addendum to the lugod website?  (to
borrow the pic from that site, I mean))

	-Ajay

(Who's pondering how easy/hard it would be to get a job at 'excite@home',
considering they're supposed to be closing feb28..)

--
Milpitas, ca	atallam@telocity.net	HempVille, Planet Talarian
			http://os2man.cjb.net/pictures/