Re: [vox] modification to the archive

On Sat, Dec 01, 2001 at 12:12:55PM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> herny et al, i had a good idea.
>
> i think our vox-tech archive would be greatly enhanced if we could add
> "keywords" to posts.

A good subject line is a better idea.

What makes you think people will use good keywords if they don't already
use good subjects.

Case in point... your subject line for this recommendation...

:)

PS a better subject may have been: Q re keywords header to aid list searches

--
Ted Deppner
http://www.psyber.com/~ted/