Re: [vox] Uptime :) debate

On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 01:51:06PM -0800, speck@blkmtn.org wrote:

> I also believe that Linux will slowly continue to expand into the i
> corporate envirnment, but that a serious desktop aceptance is still
> some years away.

I never said anything about Linux taking over the desktop; I think Mac will
actually do well there.  The desktop management possible with OSX surpasses
Active Directory, the interface is superb for novice- to general-skill users,
it now runs Unix apps, it runs *Office*, and the hardware is much more
stable than most Intel boxen.

--
Don Werve <donw@examen.com>
Unix System Administrator

Plus je vois les hommes, plus j'admire les chiens.