[vox] Uptime :)

I have to tweak with the power tonight and so to be safe, I'm shutting
down my Linux box--it's such a shame because it has been running for
almost a month:

output of uptime:
 10:19pm  up 28 days, 14:02,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

Just one more reason I use Linux! Try that with a Windows box... :)

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net