Re: [vox] we got spammed by a politician

Re: [vox] we got spammed by a politician

I have had the inclination to vote Republican in the past
and will probably take any opportunity to vote against the
idiot Governor Davis if he is the Democrat's nominee, but
Bill Jones has a big strike against him (IIS 5.0...):

[kender@mail kender]$ wget --server-response http://www.billjones.org
--16:51:10--  http://www.billjones.org/
           => `index.html'
Connecting to www.billjones.org:80... connected!