Re: [vox] modification to the archive

begin: Ted Deppner <ted@psyber.com> quote
> On Sun, Dec 02, 2001 at 09:31:47AM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
>
> I personally believe that a good subject line, and well written content
> provide more than enough context and 'hooks' to allow a successful search.

so are you saying it's useless to you or you think it's just useless?

> While I'm not sure where "library research" comes into play,

scholarly research, looking up what has been done in the past, is done
mostly by keyword.   comes into play pretty hard.  :)

> many Google searches, and mutt assisted searches of my copious mail
> archive quite regularly, and these are the primary methods search methods
> I use.

heh.  and how many times have you spent WAY too much sifting through google?
i sure know i have!

> Please accept my apologies for the tone of my previous email.

accepted.

ok, i guess mark thinks it's a decent idea.  you hate it.   nobody else has
an opinion.   guess i'll drop the issue.

pete

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org