Hand-out for XP talk tonight

  • To: vox@lisMAPSts.lugod.org
  • Subject: Hand-out for XP talk tonight
  • From: William Kendrick <nbs@soMAPSnic.net>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 16:36:21 -0800

Hi all!  Unfortunately, I _won't_ be making it to the WinXP talk at
SacPCUG tonight. :(

I have, however, created an 'upcoming events' handout, which you can print
and hand out, if you'd like!

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/

(it's in PostScript format... it's a little big (1MB) - I apologize)

Thanks!  Have fun, folks!