Re: [vox] Require the justice department make Microsoft pay a cash settl

Re: [vox] Require the justice department make Microsoft pay a cash settlement to schools ... not software

On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 11:17:16AM -0800, Donald Dunn wrote:
> Make MicroSoft pay a cash settlement to schools so that they may freely choose their software.
>
> Don Dunn
>
> http://stephenadler.org/petition/

Thanks for passing this along. I just signed the petition and I hope everyone
else on this list will do so as well!

--
Henry House