Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 15:29:35 -0000
From: "jeremy_d_peterson" <jeremy_d_peterson@yahoo.com>
Subject: [sharp-linux] Zaurus for sale
To: sharp-linux@yahoogroups.com

I have to put up my Zaurus for sale :(. Running short on money
for the holidays. It's less than a month old and has no problems
whatsoever. I purchased a neoprene case for it and a better
stylus w/ built in pen. I'd be willing to accept $300 for it. Please
let me know if any of you are interested, otherwise, I'll have to put
it up on ebay...

----- End forwarded message -----