[vox] Sac-area LUGs flyer

I've created another quick little flyer especially for events like
tonight's Windows XP talk at SacPCUG...

This time, it's a brief summary of the three local Linux Users Groups
in the Sacramento area (SacLUG, LUGOD and RoseLUG).

It's on the "Flyers" page on LUGOD.org, of course:

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/