January 6: Social gathering

[vox] Completely off-topic...

Does anyone know if the CS dept at UCD is reinstalling the Linux
boxes today? Both the machines I usually SSH into have a different
DSA key. I attempted emailing CSIF support from my UCD ISUN account,
only to have the mis-fortune of being on Purple, which apparently
had a hardware failure sometime this afternoon before I checked for
a reply. I'd like to confirm that the CS dept has reinstalled the
machines before accepting the new DSA key, paranoia and all :)

Shwaine the Wandering Arch of Malevolence
http://www.malevolence.com              http://www.shwaine.com
telnet://shwaine.dyn.greystoneapts.com:3000