Re: [vox] Best Place for Researching Peripherals?

On Sunday 30 December 2001 09:56 am, Richard S. Crawford wrote:
> I need to purchase:
> 2.      A photo-quality printer that will be networked with my RH7.1
> box, my Win2k box, our Win98SE box, and my wife's Win98SE box.

Check out http://www.linuxprinting.org/.  I REALLY like the Epson Stylus
C80 that I got my wife for Xmas.  It's not strictly a photo printer but
does an excellent job with pretty much everything.  Costco and Best Buy
carry them.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/