January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox] two amusing sights on hwy101

On Wed, 5 Dec 2001, William Kendrick wrote:

> On my way back from San Jose this evening, I couldn't figure out how to
> get back to 880 (to get to 680 to get to 80) so I just landed on 101 and
> decided to take an evening drive through the bay area.

umm, the best way to get back from the SJ Convention Center is to go along
San Carlos to Bird, left and then onto 280 South which becomes 680 North
and then up to 80. If you wanted 880, just go right at Bird (Montgomery
actually from that point) and continue on 82 (Autumn, Santa Clara, The
Alameda) until you get almost to my place and get on there...
Beware the construction induced traffic....

working in San Jose, living in Santa Clara, in laws in Vacaville ;)

> more about the Sharp Symposium tomorrow...

I had to leave a little before 6 - the turkey and ham were nice though :)

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | hyperattractive.net - +1-408-296-0697 (home) .
 . http:// | johnmc.org          - +1-646-772-5141 (cell) .