[vox] scavenger hunt winners

we have 2 winners for the scavenger hunt:

jessica luedtke and matt johnson.  congratulations!    :)

we will hear richard stallman sing during the news section of the next
lugod meeting.  it is proof positive that cooperation will never be easy
between linux folks and RMS.  if everyone behaves, we will also hear the
richard m. stallman def jam remix version of the "free software song".
it ranks up there with volgon poetry.

winners can pick up their prize -- loki software's heretic II at the
next lugod meeting

pete

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org