[vox] "Pay for some Freedom"

Here's a little article on Slashdot about ways people can help
(monitarily or otherwise) the people and organizations that are important
to us Linux users and open source fans

  http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=01/12/27/207206&mode=nocomment

As a LUGOD founder and active member, I especially liked this part ;)

  Teaching a coworker, classmate, parent or friend how to set up mailfilters
  on a Linux box, or how to edit photos in the GIMP, is a nice way to save
  them money, too. Making a difference locally might also mean contributing
  some time, money or hardware to help run local LUG events.

-bill!
(Check, check, and check! ;)  Hee hee!)