[vox] comments on the davis city map?

http://maps.city.davis.ca.us/gis/streetmap

i've got DSL, and this map is way too data intensive for me!

what the hell were they thinking of?

and you play the "can't use the back key because javascript" game.   does
anyone know people on the council?  anyway to tell the davis council that
this map reeks of a computer-illiterate-person-who-wants-to-be-seen-as-
computer-literate-getting-taken-by-a-shoddy-web-firm?

peter

--
               ** Please don't send me html email **
PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org