Re: [vox] comments on the davis city map?

Re: [vox] comments on the davis city map?

It works fine on Netscape 4.7x for me. It also loads fairly quickly,
but I am on one of Greystone's T1 lines. I did prefer the maps they
had last year. Those were just a grid of images (thumbnails really).
Click on one grid-point to get the enlarged version. You also didn't
have to keep "drilling down" to get to the enlarged version that
had street numbers on it. Of course, the city overview in that old
map scheme didn't fit well onto a single browser screen either.