Re: [vox] modification to the archive

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Henry House wrote:

> I think the idea of keywords has merit, but how are we to tag messages with
> these keywords? We would either rely on posters to add them manually or use a
> search heuristic to add them.

The posters would add them manually.  The replyers can also add them.
The keywords on the same thread can be bundled together to tag the
entire thread with the keywords.  So there's no worry about relying on
any single poster to insert keywords since the entire list will
paritcipate.

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim