[no subject]

==================
id Games for Linux PDAs Posted by
	michael	on Friday November 23, @10:48AM

from the thumb-callus dept.

Bill Kendrick writes: "Thanksgiving was a great day for Linux PDA gaming.
Not one, but two classic id games were ported to not one, but two
different Linux PDAs!  Quake (screenshots) is available for the Sharp
Zaurus and the original Wolf3D is out for the Agenda VR3.  Now if only
they could do Unreal Tournament over IR ports..."

Yay! Way to go Bill!

:D

--
R. Douglas Barbieri