Re: [vox] nerdbooks is now in the robotics business

Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> pretty cool: nerdbooks is now carrying books on robotics.
>
> http://www.nerdbooks.com/newlook/search.html?searchstring=tl_q_robot%20pb_q_robot&searchtype=refresh
>
> pete

Hmmmm, how timely. ;-) to David Henley.

I have the robot builder's bonanza and highly recommend it as an
introductory text. Where else would you find complete plans for an
obstacle avoiding tackle box? I am salivating over some of the other
titles at nerdbooks.

My little creatures don't go "bump" in the night. They go
"bump-bump-bump, rattle, whirrrrrrl, chatter-chatter".

--
Eric Engelhard