Re: [vox] Re: [vox] Own business?

Be prepared to work your butt off.
Know the difference between net and gross when it comes to money.
One brick at a time, you build walls in a day only if you are lucky.

Don't forget to enjoy yourself and have fun.
But most of that's in those books mentioned below.  :)

If you are operating out of your home, remember that there are 'rentable' corporate offices for meetings and such if your market is in the corporate world.

-sp