[vox] new mailing lists have gone live

We have gone live with the new mailing lists. You have been subscribed to the
new lists automatically; please save the subscription confirmation you just
got, which tells you how to get off the lists if you should ever wish to do
so.  This SUPERCEDES the old unsubscription instructions you saved when you
subscribed to the old lists.

To post messages, please replace 'franz.mother.com' with 'lists.lugod.org'.
In other words:

	Vox is now vox@lists.lugod.org
	Vox-Tech is now vox-tech@lists.lugod.org

Please do not send messages to the old lists anymore. In particular, do not
copy messages to both lists!

If you filter your mail using procmail you may need to adjust your recipes.

The new lists software has many new features requested by users, such as
web-based subscription administration. Enjoy.

--
Henry House