[vox] nerdbooks.com 50% titles

My second shameless self-promotion for the day:

nerdbooks.com just received (yesterday) a very large shipment
of Coriolis overstocks into the store/warehouse -
over 4,500 total books to be exact.  All are now
50% off the list/retail price.  For a complete list,
please email me directly (dave@nerdbooks.com).
Ones that may be of interest to LUGODers or SacLUGers
are:

Setting Up a Linux Intranet Server
Retail: $24.99
http://www.nerdbooks.com/newlook/item.html?id=1576105687

CorelDraw for Linux
Retail: $49.99
http://www.nerdbooks.com/newlook/item.html?id=1576106861

Linux Graphics Programming with SVGAlib, with CDROM
Retail: $49.99
http://www.nerdbooks.com/newlook/item.html?id=1576105245

Linux System Administration Black Book, with CDROM
Retail: $49.99
http://www.nerdbooks.com/newlook/item.html?id=1576104192

Exam Cram: LCA Exam Cram: SAIR Linux/GNU Installation and
Configuration
Retail: $34.99
http://www.nerdbooks.com/newlook/item.html?id=1576109534

RHCE Exam Cram: Linux, 2nd Edition
Retail: $29.99
http://www.nerdbooks.com/newlook/item.html?id=1576108287

LPI Exam Cram: General Linux 1 (#101)
Retail: $34.99
http://www.nerdbooks.com/newlook/item.html?id=1576109232

LPI Exam Cram: General Linux II (#102)
Retail: $34.99
http://www.nerdbooks.com/newlook/item.html?id=1576109623

Samba Black Book
Retail: $49.99
http://www.nerdbooks.com/newlook/item.html?id=1576104559

Any questions, please feel free to call the store, nerdbooks.com,
at 916.677.1400 or email me directly at "dave@nerdbooks.com"

Thanks much

Dave Henley
nerdbooks.com
911 Washington Blvd, Suite 201
Roseville, CA   95678
916.677.1400 (voice)
916.677.1405 (fax)

P/S  Our site is run on linux / apache.  :)