Re: [vox] invitation to sharp electronics linux cocktail party

Re: [vox] invitation to sharp electronics linux cocktail party

Reminds me of the Phoenix company allegedly specializing in
Linux products that regularly spammed my fax machine and
sent me HTML email with .doc attachments from MS Outlook.

They never even realized I was a competitor.  I don't think
they are in business any more.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/