Re: [vox] Re: [vox-announce] mailing list instructions

Re: [vox] Re: [vox-announce] mailing list instructions

begin: John McDonnell <johnmc@johnmc.org> quote
> On Fri, 9 Nov 2001, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
>
> > sorry for beating a dead horse, but i'm still getting copies of bounce
> > messages from people trying to post to the mailing lists.
>
> ahh but the Reply-To is still set for lists.lugod.org....

well, hopefully, that's where replies WILL go.  soon.   btw, the bounces
weren't from replies anyhow.

> also, is there any chance we could get a unique header to make procmail
> filtering easier?

absolutely.  considering how slowly progress is being made, i think getting
the mailing list in good shape takes priority over this.  soon.  :)

pete