Re: [vox] [ot] Examples of Microsoft crushing partners

Re: [vox] [ot] Examples of Microsoft crushing partners

Some OLD ones
the MS DOS compression in ver 6.00 from Stacker <?>
The DR-DOS false messages with Windows 3.1.

Current, search www.theregister.co.uk
Making their web site's incompatible with competitors browsers.

What is your goal?  A web site or internal business presentation, I'll have to look for some more stuff next week and that'll give direction for the type of stuff to look for.

-sp