[vox] [roselug] RoseLUG Monthly Meeting November

----- Forwarded message from dagdason@hotmail.com -----

Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 18:51:30 -0000
From: dagdason@hotmail.com
Subject: [roselug] RoseLUG Monthly Meeting November
To: roselug@yahoogroups.com

The Linux Users' Group of Roseville, California will be holding a
meeting
on:

Monday, November 26, 2001, 6:30pm - 9:30pm

The meeting will be held at:

  Nerdbooks
  911 Washington Blvd
  Roseville, CA 95678
  916-677-1400

The topic will be: Device Driver Development - Part I

Presented by Rick Griest

Rick has been developing drivers for network devices in conjunction
with development teams at Intel, Hewlett-Packard, Agilent and
SyncAccess in Sacramento.

The main URL is
   http://www.syncaccess.com/

The information specific to the topic will be derived from the
O'Reilly Book Linux device Drivers 2nd Edition By Alessandro Rubini &
Jonathan Corbet

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/linuxdrive2/

There will also be a brief critique on Kylix IDE and CodeWarrior for
Linux.

For maps and directions visit:

  http://www.nerdbooks.com

Regards,