January 6: Social gathering

RE: [vox] RoseLUG meets Monday at nerdbooks.com

Hello Pete & All,

A special thanks to Bill and his message to the group .... for reminding
me to notify our customers/friends!

Here's a copy of the spam message (said for your benefit, Bill & Pete)
that I just sent out to those who've signed up on our site:

Tomorrow evening (Monday) at 6:30 pm nerdbooks.com will host the
Linux User's Group meeting.  The topic will be: Device Driver Development -
Part I

Presented by Rick Griest

Rick has been developing drivers for network devices in conjunction
with development teams at Intel, Hewlett-Packard, Agilent and
SyncAccess (www.syncaccess.com) in Sacramento.

The information presented will be largely derived from the
O'Reilly book, Linux Device Drivers, 2nd Edition (by Alessandro Rubini &
Jonathan Corbet)

http://www.nerdbooks.com/newlook/item.html?id=0596000081

To celebrate the completion of our soon-to-be-launched ecommerce
site, this book will be 40% off the cover price for those attending
the meeting - 5 copies in stock.  All other in stock, linux-related
titles will be 20% off:

http://www.nerdbooks.com/newlook/search.html?searchstring=tl_q_linux%20pb_q_
linux&searchtype=refresh

There will also be a brief critique on Kylix IDE and CodeWarrior for
Linux.

For more info, please see:

Hope to see you here!

Sincerely,