[vox] List bot acting weird?

Is it just me or is the listbot acting really weird?  I got 20 messages
telling me to post to the new list.  And all of the e-mails refer to old
postings (like my buffy tape request from way back when.)  Is it just me?
Are y'all experiencing this also?  How come no one else has complained
about it?  Is the list alive?  If it's down, am I get a floods of e-mails
about the list activing funny when the list comes alive again?  If the
list is down, how come I got a message from vox a little after the
listbot's e-mails?

-Mark (delete, delete, delete, delete... * 20)

--
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/mark/