[vox] talk: Advanced Optoelectronic Packaging Approaches...

From: "Hitesh Bhatt" <htbhatt@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: ucd.cs.club
Subject: Seminar
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 12:57:50 -0800

Prof. Rhonda Drayton, University of Minnesota,
Department of Electrical Engineering will be giving a talk on
 "Advanced Optoelectronic Packaging Approaches In Silicon Substrates" on
Friday, December 7, 2001, 12(Noon) - 1pm, 66 Roessler.

Abstract of the seminar at
http://www.ece.ucdavis.edu/Grads/seminars/drayton120701.html

The talk will be part of the ECE Fall Graduate Seminar Series, and is open
to all--including undergrads!

More information on Prof. Drayton at
http://www.ece.umn.edu/faculty/drayton.html

-- end of forwarded message --