Re: [vox] mailinglist situation

Rod Roark wrote:

> Yup, can do.  Right now it runs a variation of RH 7.1, Apache,
> PHP, SSH, Postfix, Courier, VNC+KDE, lots of other stuff.  I've
> not set up Mailman before but I bet one of you guys can help
> with that.  :-)

A generous offer!

Mailman is a piece of cake. I set it up at www.cvbig.org and I'm just a
biologist. ;-) The user interface is a labor saver. I have only ~75 list
members and very little traffic, but have had only two requests for help
to date. By the way, thanks to Gabe and vox for turning me onto it.

--
Eric Engelhard