Re: [vox] [ot] Examples of Microsoft crushing partners

Re: [vox] [ot] Examples of Microsoft crushing partners

I remember there was something about RealNetworks working with M$ and M$
eventually taking their technology.  Another was with Kodak & digital
picture printing/ordering.  I can't seem to find them in my archive nor up
on the web right now.  Perhaps this will give you some leads.

FL