[vox] microsoft talk at UCD

dear all,

ok, we have 6 people saying they'd like to go if "enough" people go.   i'd
say that 6 is a crowd.  anyone else brave enough to have some fun?  bill,
could we get website support for this?

can someone tell me where kleiber room 3 is?   is that at the MU?

lastly, if anyone has good questions, let's here 'em.   we can distribute
them among all the attendees, so it doesn't look like one or two wiseguys.

What:       Microsoft speaks about Windows XP to UCD CS club
When:       November 14   7-8
Where:      Kleiber, Room 3
Attendees:  Tom Burnett       <tom@gamerzday.com>
            Douglas Barbieri  <doug@dooglio.net>
            Alexandra Thorn   <amthorn@ucdavis.edu>
            Nicole Carlson    <nmcarlson@ucdavis.edu>
            Ryan              <ryan@mother.com>
            Peter Jay Salzman <p@dirac.org>

Questions so far:
   1. Why are the communists from the open software movement getting a
      journaling filesystem before users of Microsoft XP?

Notes:
   1. Microsoft buys us pizza for dinner, i think.
   2. Don't forget to tape 'enterprise'.
   3. Look innocent.  Act like a Microsoft supporter.  For those of you who
       haven't been to lugod meetings yet, the passphrase to find each other
       is "My computer just crashed".   anyone saying this will be a
       lugod'er.  or  windows user.   :)  i'll be wearing a beret.

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002