Re: [vox] Re: [vox-announce] mailing list instructions

Re: [vox] Re: [vox-announce] mailing list instructions

i wasn't aware that my reply was sharp in any way.

before i start to jump on your case, how should i have phrased my email to be
more friendly?

peter

begin: StarTux <matthew@psychohorse.com> quote

> > well, hopefully, that's where replies WILL go.  soon.   btw, the bounces
> > weren't from replies anyhow.
> >
> > > also, is there any chance we could get a unique header to make procmail
> > > filtering easier?
> >
> > absolutely.  considering how slowly progress is being made, i think getting
> > the mailing list in good shape takes priority over this.  soon.  :)
> >
> > pete
>
> BOFH training session:
>
> Send e-mails to the reply address vox@lists.lugod.org
>
> Only to find out that Peter emerged from BOFH training sometime ago  and is
> on the way to blackbelt level :).
>
> Sorry if my humor is a little whacky....
>
> Matt

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002