Re: [vox] How'd the XP thing go?

begin: Shwaine <shwaine@malevolence.com> quote
> So, as the subject says, how did the XP talk go? Score any points
> for the "good guys"? I was stuck in crypto class for most of the
> time, so I could not attend. Although I suppose I could have rushed
> over for the last few minutes after the chemical spill in Bainer
> a bit before 8pm. Did you guys get disturbed by all the sirens?

we were wondering what happened.   we were walking back to the car (xp thing
was already over) to go to woodstocks, and counted 1 ambulance and 3 cop
cars.

> Could
> have made a good joke on how fitting that was, running Windows being
> a disaster waiting to happen and all.

i'm putting it up on my website right now.  will post when it's done.  let's
just say that i now have a copy of windows 2k, professional for sale.  $200
bucks.  never used.  :)

pete

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002