January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox] Own business?

<Snippy>.

Thanks so much for all this input. Now I kno its going to be hard for me to
do so as I am very dis-organised when it comes to paper work. Hopefully the
economy will improve and I can move out of Kinko's before it causes my mental
death. Hate to whine, but sure all the geeks here understand :). Maybe I
should write a book or something, "Day in the life of a Laid off geek, geek
finds different work...".

Anyway just wanted to thank everyone for their insight, truly appreciate the
input!

Matt
Kinko's Employee, would I dare take the red pill?