Re: [vox] Bill is famous!!!!

On Fri, Nov 23, 2001 at 11:57:43AM -0800, R. Douglas Barbieri wrote:
> >From /. :

> id Games for Linux PDAs Posted by
> 	michael	on Friday November 23, @10:48AM
<snip>

Hehe... Slashdot is like roulette.  Earlier in the day (before the
Quake-for-Zaurus announcement), I posted an article about Wolf3D for the
Agenda which was /promptly/ rejected. :)

Either the Zaurus news made it that much more interesting, or a different
editor read over my 2nd posting and liked it (while the first editor didn't)

(And actually, Doug, I've gotten at least 6 articles posted on /.  ;) )