January 6: Social gathering

[vox] Linux talk?

Just wondering if we have any further thoughts on doing some sort of Linux
talk at UCD? Following that XP talk I think we can pull it off.

What should it be called? Definately would love to do this. But, Linux is
everywhere, do we do a "state of the Linux" where we generally cover
everything, or concentrate on the server? Or do we mention desktop too?

Really think we should do this. Any ideas how and what should be included?

Matt