January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox] List bot acting weird?

henry was adding the "lost posts" to the archives, and got a procmail recipe
to do a very naughty thing.   he fixed it, so you shouldn't get any more
(besides, i think all the lost posts were added, so you shouldn't get any
more based on that also).

pete

begin: Mark K. Kim <markslist@cbreak.org> quote

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org